1 lb ground beef or turkey
1 C cooked pinto beans
1/2 C chopped or grated onion
1 can chopped green chilis
10 whole grain tortilla
1. Brown ground beef/turkey. Chop onions.
2. Heat tortilla between damp paper towels, set aside
3. Mix all ingredients except for tortillas
4. Assemble: Lay out warmed, soft tortilla -Spread a large spoonful of mixture then cheese onto the middle of tortilla. Wrap one side over the mix, fold sides in, then finish rolling it up. Place seam side down.
5. Finishing touch: Set burritos on a heat griddle just brown the sides.
6. Serve Immediately with lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream , salsa, guacamole.
Freezer Friendly: Place cooled burritos in snack size baggies. Or in small square gladware/tupperware. Label and freeze!