~2 c flour ~1/4 tsp baking soda ~1 C sugar ~2 eggs, beaten ~1/4 c (1 stick) butter, softened or slightly melted ~3 large very ripe bananas, mashed
~1/2 C nuts (opt)
1. Mix all but bananas.
2. Stir in bananas then nuts(opt)
3. Line loaf pan with foil and spray with cooking spray. Pour into pan.
4. Bake 350 for 30 mins- 45 mins (depends on ovens, check top to spring back when poked. If you insert knife to check make sure its not the mashed bananas on knife , not uncooked dough)
cream together- ~1 c sugar ~1 c brown sugar ~ 1c butter; then add ~ 2 eggs ~2tsp vanilla
in bowl~ 2 c flour ~ 1 tsp baking soda ~ 1 c oatmeal
1. Mix seperately then mix together.
2 Spoon onto sprayed cookie sheet. Bake 350 for 10 mins
**optional: add choclate chips, nuts, and/or mashed bananas
~2 sticks butter ~ 1 1/4 C sugar ~1 1/2 C flour(self-rising) ~1 tsp vanilla ~3/4 c milk ~6 TBSP cocoa 1 C sugar ~2 C boiling water
1. Melt butter in 13x9 pan
2. Mix suagr, flour,vanilla,milk and pour over melted butter
3. Mix in another bowl suagr and cocoa, then add boiling water. Pour over flour mixture
4. Bake 250 degrees/ 30-45 mins
Chocolate Toffee Saltines:
~1 sleeve saltines ~ 3/4 c brown sugar ~1 c butter ~12 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Line cookie sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray. preheat oven 400 degrees.
2. Line pan with crackers, side-by-side.
3.Melt butter and sugar in sauce pan stirring constantly, boil for 3 mins.
4.Pour over saltines, spread evenly with back of spoon.
5. Bake 5 mins.
6.Remove from oven and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
7. Let set for 1 minute, then spread with back of spoon. let cool, then break in pieces.
Chocolate Chip Scones:
~2 c Bisquick ~1/5 C semi-sweet choc chips ~1/3 c heavy whipping cream ~3 TBSP sugar ~1 egg ~1tsp vanilla ~ addtional whipping cream
1.Mix all but addtional whipping cream.
2. Pat into 8" circle(if its too sticky dip fingers in bisquick).
3. Brush with addtional whipping cream, sprinkle with sugar.
4. Cut into 8 wedges but DO NOT seperate.
5. Put on sprayed cookie sheet. Bake 425 degrees/ 12 mins
Kiddie Trail Mix:
~ goldfish ~mini marshmallows ~ chocolate chips ~M & M's ~Cheerio's ~any kids favorite snack
1. Let kids mix together.