~3 ckn breast, cooked and chopped ~ 1 block cream cheese, room temp. ~ 1tsp chives ~ 1-2 TBSP lemon pepper ~ 2 tubes crescent rolls
~ 2 cups bread crumbs ~ 3-4 TBSP melted butter
1. Mix first 4 ingredients.
2. Spoon on fat part of crescent, then roll crescent and pinch edges.
3. Mix bread crumbs and chopped pecans in one small bowl.
4. Melt butter/marg. in another small bowl.
5. Dip crescent in butter, then breadcrumbs.
6. Bake at 375 degrees/ 25 minutes
*serve with green beans and mashed potatoes
~ 4-6 Chicken breasts ~ 1/2 C. maple syrup ~ 1 TBSP minced garlic ~ 1/4 C. soy sauce
1. Marinate chicken in marinade for 1 hr
2. Grill or bake 375 degrees/ 25 minutes
Ginger Lime Chicken:
~4-6 Chicken breasts ~3TBSP minced garlic ~ 1-2 limes, about 1C ~ 2 TBSP ginger powder/ or fresh grated ginger
1. Marinate for 1 hour
2. Grill or bake 375 degrees/ 25 minutes
Crockpot Whole Chicken:
~ 1 Whole chicken, insides removed ~ 1 Purple onion, chopped ~ 1 Stick butter ~ Northwoods Seasoning (Penzeys Spices) or Cavendars Seasonings
1. Put 2/3 of onion inside the chicken
2. Lay chicken on crock pot. Put the rest of onions around. Lay stick of butter in top.
3. Spinkle with seasoning. Coat well.
4. Cook on low 10 hours.
Cashew Chicken with Rice
~ 6 Chicken breast ~ flour ~egg
1. Put rice on to boil.
2. Cut up chicken, dip in egg, then flour and fry.
~4 chicken bullion cubes ~2 C water ~2 TBSP oyster sauce (Asian aisle) ~2TBSP sugar / ~ 1/2C water ~3 TBSP cornstarch
1.Mix first 4 ingredients, bring to a boil.
2. Mix cold water and cornstarch, then slowy add to saucepan, continually mixing.
* Serve chicken over rice, then pour sauce over. Spinkle with fresh chopped chives and cashew halves
~ 3 chicken breast, cooked and chopped ~ 1 can cream of chicken ~ 3 C Shredded cheddar or Mexican cheese ~ 1 can green chilies ~ 1 bag doritos.
1. Mix chicken and cream of chicken and chilies.
2. In 13x9 pan, layer chicken mixture, cheese and doritos. Layer 2 times. Top with a little cheese.
3. Bake 375 degrees / 25 minutes.
~ 2 C chopped chicken(optional) ~ 1C black beans ~ 1 can mexi-corn ~ salsa, chunky ~gaucomole ~ Shredded Cheese ~ sour cream ~ flour tortillas
1. Mix chicken, beans,corn, salsa.
2. Spray a deep dish pie plate or round baking cake pan with cooking spray. place one tortilla, then mixture, then cheese. layer 4 times.
3. Bake 425 degrees/ 15 minutes
Mexican Chicken Ring
2 tubes crescents
3 chicken breasts, cooked & chopped (or 2-3 C leftover chicken)
1 can green chilies
1/2 C mayo (maybe a little more)
1 C mont. jack cheese, shredded
1/2 tomato, chopped
1 small can chopped black olives
1. Preheat oven 375 degrees. Move rack to second to the bottom shelf. Grease round pizza stone or cookie sheet.
2. Lay the crescents out in a circle. Fat part on inside with tip pointing out. Over lap some of the fat part and press to seal edges.
3. Mix chicken, chilies, juice from one lime, mayo, cheese, tomato, and black olives.(If your family does not like black olives, like mine, only put in half of the mixture.) If mixture is not sticking together, add more mayo.
4. Spoon mixture on fat part of crescent. * Put half on , then add black olives at this point.
5. Lay the tips over the mixture, press to seal on the inside edges. You will be able to see the chicken mixture.
6. Bake 20-25 minutes, on second to bottom of the rack in oven. Until golden brown.
7. Cut limes and tomato half in wedges. Garnish the open parts with the wedges of limes and tomato, alternating.
8. Serve with sour cream, guacamole, pico de gallo,etc...
Substitution for mayo- Egg Free!!
Ingredients: 1 lb plainfat free yogurt 1/8 cup dijon mustard 2 tbsp salt 1 tbsp pepper 1 1/2 tbsp olive oilDirections: FOLD all ingredients together
Bacon-n-Cheese Chicken Sandwiches:(with pictures)
peppered bacon, cut into thirds before frying
chicken breasts, flattened
1. Fry the bacon, drain on paper towels or paper bag.
2. Leave a little bit of the grease in the pan.
3. Sprinkle lemon pepper on both sides of chicken
4. Pan sear the chicken, 4 minutes on both sides, until done.
5. Top with bacon slices, then colby slices. Let melt
6. Put on hamburger bun.