Perfectly Perfect Peas:(with pictures- click here)
1 bag of frozen peas
medium pot filled with water
8 oz water
Large Bowl filled ice water, lots of ice!
1. Start to boil a medium size pot of water.
2. Put frozen peas in a colander and rinse with cold water until the ice crystal are all off.
3. Once the water starts to boil add peas and stir.
4. Boil for about 5-8 minutes until tender
5. Take off of heat and pour into colander and rinse.
6. Put peas into ice water and let sit for 3 minutes.
7. Pour peas into blender or food processor. Blend until smooth.
8. Pour into ice cube trays, wrap with plastic wrap or foil, and freeze for a few hours or overnight.
9. Once frozen , pop the peas out of the tray and put into individual baggies.