1. One basket with handles or cleaning caddy
2. a few spray bottles
3. Large address labels
4. hydrogen peroxide
5. shaving cream
8. baking soda
9. Alka- Seltzer tablets
10. cotton balls
11. white cotton cloths
1. Using Microsoft Works or another office program, design and print name and uses(below) labels for each product.
2. To make it look better you can put a few in the spray bottles.
List of Uses:
Peroxide:(* keep stored in brown bottle or the chemical make-up will break down)
2. laundry whitener
5. houseplants- 1 ounce in one cup of water. Spray plants to keep them healthier and greener.
2. cleans dirty hands (like when camping)
3. bathroom mirrors
4. bathroom faucets
5. Carpet stains- like chocolate, Scrub with toothbrush
6. Cleans jewelry
7. Squeaks from door hinges(apply to hinge)
8. new baseball mitt- put some on the palm, sit for 4 hours
1. Ball point pen
2. mirrors-cloth dipped in alcohol
3. permanent markers- cloth dipped in alcohol
4. windows- 1/4 c alcohol and water in spray bottle
5. frosted car windows- spray bottle with alcohol and spray on frosted window, then wipe
White Vinegar:(room temperature)
1. cleans cabinet doors
2. water spots
3. soap scrum
4. caked-on greasy dishes: 24 oz bottle- 1/2 water , 1/4 vinegar, and a few drops of dish soap.(spritz and sit a minute)
5. windows: 1/4 c vinegar and water in pray bottle
6. fruit flies- Apple Cider Vinegar and dish soap in a bowl. Sit on counter.
1. Stained coffee pot (fill with water and one tablet)
2. clean a vase- a few tablets with water
3. stained glass cookware- fill with water then add up tpo 6 tablets
4. clogged kitchen drain- drop a couple of tablets down the drain, then 1 c vinegar. Wait and few minutes. Then run HOT water for a few minutes
5. clean toilet- add a few tablets to the toilet bowl water, wait 20 minutes, then flush
6. dull jewelry- drop in water with tablets. Wait a few minutes, then take jewelry out and pat dry.
This Site had the most uses for baking soda. Please check this out. Life Hackery