~3 ckn breast, cooked and chopped ~ 1 block cream cheese, room temp. ~ 1tsp chives ~ 1-2 TBSP lemon pepper ~ 2 tubes crescent rolls
~ 2 cups bread crumbs ~ 3-4 TBSP melted butter
1. Mix first 4 ingredients.
2. Spoon on fat part of crescent, then roll crescent and pinch edges.
3. Mix bread crumbs and chopped pecans in one small bowl.
4. Melt butter/marg. in another small bowl.
5. Dip crescent in butter, then breadcrumbs.
6. Bake at 375 degrees/ 25 minutes
*serve with green beans and mashed potatoes