Sausage and Pancake Bake
1/2 C milk
1 C shredded cheese, cheddar
1 batch of mini pancakes (or box of frozen)
1 roll maple brown sugar sausage, patties cooked( or 1 oz frozen pre-cooked)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 13x9 pan with cooking spray.
2. Beat eggs and milk. Stir in cheese. Set aside.
3. Layer half of pancakes on bottom of pan, then all of the sausage patties.
4. Pour egg mixture on top. Add the rest of the pancakes.
5. Bake 30 minutes, or until eggs are done.
6. Drizzle warm maple syrup over top when serving.
Italian Breakfast Skillet
a few slices of country ham, cut up
5 red potatoes, cut
sliced jalapenos, your desired amount
small white onion, chopped
1/2 stick of butter
sliced tomatoes (1)
1 TBSP garlic
6-8 eggs, beaten
1. In a very large iron skillet (or oven proof skillet), sautee olive oil, garlic and onions till clear.
2. Add red potatoes and half stick of butter, stir every once and awhile till softened.
3. Add mushrooms, ham, jalapenos, salt and pepper. Heat through.
4. Add eggs.
5. Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes, or till eggs are cooked through.
6. Top with tomato slices and provolone cheese, covering all.
7. Put back in oven to melt cheese.
Sweet Cream Cheese Crescent Squares
2 cans crescents
1- 8 oz cream cheese, room temp.
3/4 C sugar
2-3 tsp cinnamon
1/2 C chopped pecans
1/2 C melted butter
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees
2. Unroll cans of crescents. Press into a greased 13x9 pan. Press to seal.
3. In a medium microwaveable bowl, mix cream cheese and 1/2 C sugar. Heat 30-45 seconds.
4. Spread mixture on crescents.
5. Unroll other can of crescents and press to seal, lay on top on cheese mixture.
6. In small bowl, mix 1/4 C sugar and cinnamon. Pour on top on crescents. Sprinkle pecans over that.
7. Pour melted butter over that.
8. bake 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes, Cool 10 minutes. Store in fridge.
Savory Cream Cheese Crescent Casserole
2 cans crescents
1 roll any flavor sausage; crumbled,cooked and drained
1 8 oz cream cheese, room temp.
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease 13x9 pan.
2. Press one roll of crescents on bottom of pan.
3. Mix sausage and cream cheese together and spread on crescents.
4. Roll out last roll of crescents, press to seal, and lay on top of cream cheese mixture.
5. Bake 15-20 minutes, until golden brown.
1 package small,white powdered donuts
Mini Reeses cups
red fruit roll up
1. Lay 3 donuts on top of each other. Use melted chocolate to make it stay if you need to.
2. Put reeses cup on top.
3. Cut strips of the fruit roll up, and make a scarf around neck of snowman.
4. With a toothpick, use melted chocolate to make the eyes, mouth, and buttons. Use a small carrot stick as nose.
* I set mine on a plate where the kids sit at the table. When they wake on Christmas morning, it's there waiting!