1 bag of Oreo cookies(I like the Chocolate cream in the middle)
1 8 oz block of cream cheese- ROOM TEMP!!
1 block parrafin wax (canning aisle, near the jell-o also)
1 package chocolate chips
1. Crush cookies in the food processor until fine textured
2. Add cream cheese to food processor and mix together
3. Form into small balls and set on wax paper
4. Melt chocolate chips and wax together.
5. With a toothpick, dip the balls in the chocolate, let excess drip, then set on wax paper to harden.
Peanut Butter Balls