Coconut Shrimp~ Clean Version:~ Jumbo Shrimp
~ flaked coconut
~ 1 egg white
~ few tablespoons toasted sesame oil
~ bamboo skewers
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees/ Take tails off of shrimp.
2. Thread shrimp on skewers. Make sure you thread the fat part and skinny tail so it won't spin when you turn it.
3. Mix egg white and sesame oil. Brush on each side of skewered shrimp.
4. Spread coconut in a 13x9 pan. Lay skewer on coconut and press to make sure it stays on each side.
5. Place skewers on foiled cookie sheet sprayed with olive oil spray.
6. Bake for 5-7 minutes or until browned, then turn. Bake for another 2-5 minutes until browned.
7. Serve with brown rice and steamed veggie