Healthy Basic Muffin Mix
3 C Spelt Flour
1 TBSP baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
8 TBSP coconut oil
1/2 C honey
2TBSP flaxseed mixed with 6 TBSP water
1 tsp grated lemon peel
1 1/2 C greek yogurt
1. Heat oven 375 degrees. Oil muffin cups or line with liners
2. Combine dry ingredients in a bowl
3. Beat dry ingredients in a kitchen aide mixer (or with a hand held mixer)
4. Slowly add dry mix to wet mix. Add greek yogurt
5. At this point you can add whatever fruit or filling you'd like: chopped strawberries, bananas, blueberries, dark chocolate chips, etc....
6. Using a 1/4 measuring cup, fill muffin cups-only 3/4 full.
7. Bake 25 minutes, or until the tops bounce back when touched.