Mexican Beef Taco Ring:(with Pictures)1 lb ground beef or turkey, cooked and drained
1 can green chilies
1 can black olives, chopped (optional)
2 C Mexican Cheese
1/4 C lime juice(or juice from 2 limes)
1 tomato, chopped
2 TBSP taco seasoning
2 cans crescents
1. Mix all ingredients , excepts for crescents
2. Grease pizza stone, lay out crescents into a ring. Pressing edges together
3. Spoon mixture onto the ring.
4. Lay pointed tips over the meat mixture. It will show through.
5. Bake on 2nd to bottom rack for 15 minutes at 375 degrees. The tops should be browned.
6. Serve with pico de gallo, sour cream, guacamole, and lettuce.
* You may also serve with bean or cheese quesadillas, bean and cheese burritos, and chips and salsa. (That's what I do for my large family)