The boys and I went on an adventure in the woods to find everything to make this.
- Bottom saucer from a potted plant
- Moss from the woods
- Sticks found in our woods
- A small pot for a plan (had on front porch)
- Placed pot on its side.
- Covered the saucer and pot with moss.
- Broke sticks to make three crosses. Used thread to hold together.
- Placed crosses on top.
- We will put the stone in front of the tomb;and put it there on Good Friday.
- On Easter a child will roll the stone away to reveal a lone cloth and an empty tomb.
- Place a butterfly (plastic or paper made) on tomb representing new life.
- Place a flag that says, "He has Risen!", on top of tomb.
"He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay."