We don't live in the city limits anymore. But, we are still so close, it still feels like we live here. My hubby and I decided to have a stay-cation this summer. We hardly get away. Well, we never get away, ever. This summer we decided that we must have time for ourselves. I have done a lot of research on Memphis and love the I love Memphis Blog ! Everything we will do will be inexpensive, yet fun. Okay, some things we did splurge on..you'll see. But, it will be worth it!
Here are a few of the ideas:
1. Memphis Riverboat Cruise with dinner.
2. Shelby Farms~ kayaking Patriot lake, hiking, biking, etc...
3. Riverwalk downtown
4. Movie at the Paradiso
5. Beale Street
6. Ornamental Metal Museum (bogo coupon!)
7. Eat at Texas BeBrazil
8. Take trolley and eat Pizza at the Trolley Market
9. Eat a Soul Burger at Ernestine and Hazels
10. Eat at Molly's La Casita
11. Eat ribs and BBQ Nachos at Jacks Rib Shack
12. Eat at The Cove
13. Majestic Grille dessert
14. Dance to a song on the jukebox at the Lamplighter
15. Take picture with the I Love Memphis mural or murals
16. Hang out at Overton Square
17. Eat Protein Platter at the Flying Fish
18. Lunch at Kooky Canucks
19. Very late breakfast at The Pancake Shop
12. Sleep In!!
21. Bike the Greenline
21. Concert at the Levitt-Shell~ FREE!
22. Appetizers at Itta Bena
23. Experience a Memphis sunset over the Mississippi River
24. Memorial Park Crystal Shrine Grotto- depicting the life of Christ